Need to set up a new support worker so they can gain access to their eLearning?
Don’t forget that on day one your new support worker will need to complete their first eLearning topic Your role as a support worker. For them to do this you will need to set up their account in the Learning Tree. Your managers guide provides step by step instructions on how to do this but below are the key steps to follow:
- Before you start make sure that you have the new support workers details (including their IRD number)
- Look at the Managers Guide which shows you how to get to the URL (website) so you can add a new user
- Go to the add new user URL (website)
- Fill out the new account form
- Hit submit and you are done (if you have any problems call your Learning and Development Coordinator)